November 9, 2012
We have two to three seats left, so if you are a quick mover, join us for this adventure. Maybe you can even get a reduced price 😉
Lower East – in co-opreation with changels – invite you on an intense 2day safari into this urban jungle with its many creative spaces, cool exhibition venues, cosy cafés & restaurants, sparkling start-ups, simply beautiful magazine- and bookshops and just amazing corners. We have put together an inspiring journey for you to get a powerful bouquet of the colorful start-up flower power of this city.
Lower East have moved their design company Copenhagen to Berlin one year ago and have been exploring the “arm, aber sexy“ city ever since. Matti Straub-Fischer, from changels, joined the two for a visit and insisted on creating an opportunity for others to this diverse mix of creativity, design and playfulness. So here we go:
- We will start on Thursday morning, November 22, 2012, at 10:00 at Wostels, a coworking space in Kreuzkölln/Berlin.
- We will be a group of 12-15 curious and interesting people like yourself.
- We will be safaring on bikes, and on foot, by U-Bahn and again on bikes – the most fun way to explore and stop and go again.
- We will have the most wonderful classroom and meeting space, where we can listen and discuss – and share inspiration and our inputs.
- We will be done by Friday afternoon, November 23, 2012 at 17:00. Here we finish up at a (start-up and) very cosy winebar NOR (not only riesling) in Kreuzberg with a glass of farewell wine.
- After the Urban Safari, you will receive a rich visual documentation on our days in Berlin.
- Together with Camillos Paladar, we will all put up a fantastic dinner on Thursday night. Camillos Paladar is a pop-up (mostly in Copenhagen, Berlin and Bern) restaurant with gorgeous food and remarkable wines. That alone is worth the journey.
Are you ready for this adventure with us?
Here is the small-printed stuff:
- You book your own flight or travels to Berlin.
- You book your own overnight stays. We suggest you some beautiful places like Hüttenpalast(next to the classroom), Casa Camper or IMA Lofts. We can get you in contact with some cool private flats as well.
- Your costs will be €730 (as a private or a one man/woman company) or €970 (if your company pays) for the two days journey in the urban jungle with food and drinks included for the time between Thursday, 10:00 to Friday, 17:00. Bike rentals, U-Bahn tickets, and the meeting and kitchen facilities are covered in this.
- Empty your head. Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, your notebook, some kind of a camera, some coloured pens, an umbrella (just in case) and your toothbrush.
And if you like, you can of course invite a dear friend or your partner to enjoy the rest of the weekend with you in this mind-boggling place.
Feel free to contact us for more info, or if you have any questions.